Wait no longer
Book Now for Summer Travel to Phuket then Beyond
We’re delighted to say that you will soon be able to visit Thailand without the need for quarantine.
We’ll be adding details of summer travel packages for Phuket and beyond on this page. In the meantime, the requirements for visitors from the UK and Ireland seeking summer travel in Thailand can be found below.
From 1 July 2021, fully vaccinated travellers can visit Phuket without the need to quarantine on arrival.
The main requirements for overseas tourists are:
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required (both jabs)
- Obtain a Certificate of Entry (CoE) before departure
- Travel insurance with Covid-19 cover
- Download the Thailand Plus tracking app before departure and upload the required information
- RT-PCR test 4 or 5 days after arrival in Phuket
- Must fly directly to Phuket International Airport*
(*Passengers may be allowed to transit via Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport. Awaiting full details. Updates will be added here when confirmed.)
- Stay at a SHA+ hotel (this is a hotel with enhanced safety protocols and where at least 70% of staff have been vaccinated)
- Must stay on Phuket for a minimum of 14 days before travelling onwards around Thailand
There are still some points awaiting final confirmation. In the meantime, we have put together some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the Phuket Sandbox here: